How to lead a team in the health care sector 2016
Date: January 13, 2016
Context of the training
In 2014, the IUIL realised a thematic study regarding the health care sector as part of the institute’s activity in applied research.
The study revealed that executives present needs in terms of managerial skills in the health care sector in Luxembourg.
On the basis of this results, a training programme has been developed specially for those managers:
“How to lead a team in the healthcare sector”
Goals of the training
Giving experienced team managers the capacities to improve their managerial skills on the basis of 3 thematic cycles:
2. Task management
3. Team management
Programme of coaching (mandatory)
Throughout the training participants will be accompanied by a coaching plan that allows them to exchange their current practices, identify the aspects to develop and set up a tailored action plan.
Benefits of the coaching:
- Increase awareness of one’s own leadership mode and improve ways of setting goals
- Learn about the progress of one’s approach of team management
- Raise consciousness about this progress and how to use it for the benefit of the team
Professional project (optional)
Participants have the possibility to enhance their training by submitting a professional project which allows them to implement the knowledge directly into their daily practice.
This project can present e real added value to the institution if (and only if) the latter:
- Grants full support to the participant
- Provide the necessary ressources
- Gives him the opportunity to implement a professional project
Practical aspects :
- 10 days [+3 days, if a professional project is submitted] of in class training + 4 days of e-learning
- Pedagogical aspects: theory + work situation placing + learning through online platform
- Teaching language : French
- Prix : 2.750 € including course material, access to the platform and catering [+500 € if a professional project is submitted]
- Location : IUIL headquarters, Maison du Savoir (10e étage); 2, avenue de l'Université; L-4365 Esch-sur-Alzette